Monday, January 29, 2007

NIGHT TRAVELER



NIGHT TRAVELER

Who walks the empty night?

As alone as I?

Whose footsteps clatter by?

Restless same as mine?

O my silent friend,

You too cannot sleep?

I know what the agony is

Of your tired mind-----

This silent you break,

Measuring with your walk,

But tread softly my friend,

For rest of the world still sleeps!

This loneliness and memories

Are all that we have?

This long night and darkness,

Are only ours to share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~^*^~~~~~~~~~~~~

End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger nagarjuna said...

A true one.It really came out from your heart.Ah! this loneliness is really a big enemy of oneself.It could be your feeling .....but this happens with almost every introvrt guys.Am I right maa'm?I felt this creation very close to my heart.A nice one.

8:46 AM  
Blogger लावण्यम्` ~ अन्तर्मन्` said...

Thank you nagarjunji - for stopping by & reading through various posts.
regds,
L

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home