Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Robert Arnett / " INDIA UNVEILED "

[ I'm meeting Robert Arnett tomorrow ]...............



BOB = Mr Arnett turned out to be a GEM ! He loves india. As our SAges have sung, we change our CHOLA [ our exterior appearance ] from birth to birth
I think when our Chola turns " Basanti " , we r truly
" Indian " in spirit !! As Bhagat singh sang, " Mera Rang de Basanti Chola , Mai rang de " ~~~
Bob arnett said, when i reached India, I felt a sense of great relief, as if I'd come Home ! He told me many many stories , I'll speak about them when we talk next . He chided me too & said, " do not rest on the laurels of your GREAT Father !! It is TIME for you to Get up & Move & take your Journey ahead & GIVE what you have ! "

I gave him a small [ the size of a dime ] Silver pendant of Sree Ram Krishna Param Hans [ as HE is my GURU ] ~~ So he said , "As I drove from Georgia, I stopped near the Ocean [ don't know where ] & As I looked on at its BLUENESS -

I thought of Sree Ram Krishna [ As Both Ram & Krishna r considered to be "Dark or BLUE in complexion as per Hindu belief ] ~~ & Now you bring his Image to me ! " Then I lovingly put it on his neck as he sat in front of me like a Child ! His Gentleness was disarming ! His knowledge - vast ! He follows Kriya -Yoga as taught by Param Hansa YOGANANDA [ autobiography of a Yogi ] ~~ I feel I was to have met him at this juncture of my life. & So the Universe made it happen.

His Book for Chldren ~` " Finders Keepers " has many illustrations .
India Unveiled was exhibited at Houston 2/3 yrs ago & Meena [ mehta ] had told me about the amazing pic. journey captured through the camera lense by the author n i had wistfully wanted to see them / read the book n perhaps , meet the author !! & All of It has Happened !!
He read my 2 Eng. poems & saw B/W pic.s of myself, amma, papaji & my children when they were young , he would comment on some as I Like this one Or Here you are " Happy " !

I touched his feet & he touched mine so i told him " As All Females have the Divine Female Energy, I Bless you ! " He was amused but told Deepak, that ' she never changes her mind, does she ,once she has made it up ?' LOL .....LOL ...

I don't know if he was or is married or not ~~~ he was alone here @ Cinti. He loves Masala Chai So I filled my old plastic Honey bottle in the shape of Teddy Bear & told him, 'now the mother in me treats like you a child ' ~~ I made Poodis & Chole & sukhe alu ki sabji for all of us to eat & he said, 'each piece of Potato is cut with so much love & attention ! ' We sat on the floor side by side & ate at Shubdaji's home where he usually stays on his visits.

I'm sure we will meet again. It was a fulfilling experience indeed
!

2 Comments:

Blogger Udan Tashtari said...

लावण्या दीदी

आज पहली बार आपका ब्लाग देखा. बडा अच्छा बना है, बस हिन्दी की कमी है.

बधाई.

5:39 PM  
Blogger लावण्यम्` ~ अन्तर्मन्` said...

आदरणीय समीरजी,

आपकी ज्ञानवर्धक टिप्पणी के लिये धन्यवाद !
-- आभारी हूँ ---
अभी सीख रही हूँ -- फिर हिन्दी का स्वतन्त्र ब्लोग भी बन जायेगा.

सादर स~ स्नेह,
लावण्या

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home