Monday, November 06, 2006

Maa


antarman : ( My amma Susheela & my brother Paritosh )

MAA

(A Gujrati couplet )

Maa ...aaje mein jaanyu , tu kaun che, jyare hoon bani Maa, tari chaya ....
Mrity na padchaye the, sada sambhlyo taro mein saad, rahi sada tari Maya...


I really liked this summation :

* I TAKE SOLACE IN THIS THOUGHT THAT MY AMMA + JAGTJANNI MAA DURGA
is with me ...........................
May she smile at me to bless my soul.......


Your Mother is always with you.
She's the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street; she's the smell of bleach in your freshly laundered socks; she's the cool hand on your brow when you're not well.
Your Mother lives inside your laughter.
And she's crystallized in every teardrop.

She's the place you came from, your first home; and she's the map you follow with every step you take.
She's your first love and your first heartbreak, and nothing on earth can separate you..
Not time, not space...not even death!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home