Saturday, October 14, 2006

Melody & song --

[ This is a Photo of my son SOPAN in a pensive mood ]
These are some Song or Tunes I found on the NET --
on a Young man's web site [ His name is Gautam Dhar ] which is really nice --
So borrowing it from there & giving a place of pride here on my BLOG

Enjoy these melodious songs : ~~~




Aaj Purani Rahon Se

Pukarta Chala Hoon Mai

Nazar Na Lag Jaye

Chura Liya Hai Tumne

Manzilen Apni Jagah Hain

Tum Pukar Lo

Kuch Na Kaho

Chalte Chalte

Guncha Koi

Rock & Roll Tune Sholay -

Moon River


Main Theme
Stairway To Heaven
The Love Story
The Old Maple

India's National Anthem

2 Comments:

Blogger Time Traveler said...

Hello, I saw my songs posted here, and thought I'd drop a line. Most of the links are outdated, since I moved to a different site last year.
Peace.
http://gdhar.com

7:22 PM  
Blogger लावण्यम्` ~ अन्तर्मन्` said...

Gautam,
I saw your comment after some time. Heard your new effort & liked it.
Keep "music" alive - enjoy.
rgds,
L

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home