Friday, January 05, 2007

2006 - 2007 !

( I found this fascinating Pic. somewhere & saved it -- it has Feminine messages along side a demure bride )
After a long absence, I'm here again ! Welcoming the brand New Year 2007 ! Hope it brings Peace to this world of Ours !!
The past year ended with disturbing images of a pathetic figure with haunted eyes & noose around his neck :-(
I shudder at the sight which i caught just b4 boarding my flight from Phoenix, Arizona & quickly averted my eyes as if to shut the bad vibes off ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A new year has already begun ...what will it bring ? I hope Peace & Joy & no more Natural calamities or disasters like the last year did. Enough !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is my silent Prayer to the Almighty God who is the Creator of all -- Please God, show your kind & gentle side & bless the billions who reside
on this Earth !
Forgive our trespasses & guide us towards THY divine Light !
Amen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home